Alvin Premo Ergonomic Drafting Chair CH444
Incorporating quality ergonomic features in a rugged contemporary design, the PREMO drafting chair is the ultimate in seating comfort at a reasonable price. Backrest provides solid orthopedic spine support and full-size upholstered seat is contoured for added comfort. The drafting chair features include pneumatic height control, polypropylene seat and back shells, a height and depth-adjustable backrest with heavy-duty spring tension angle control, dual wheel casters and a 25" diameter steel reinforced nylon base. Seat cushion is 19"w x 17"d x 3" thick. Backrest is 16"w x 14"h x 2-1/2" thick. Includes CK49 height extension kit and adjusts from 24" to 29".
* Available in Black and Medium Grey.
* Also available in Black Leather (additional $60).
Available without armrests or with your choice of four styles of armrests:
* Adjustable T-Shaped Armrests (additional $45)
* Pivoting Adjustable T-Shaped Armrests (additional $52)
* D-Shaped Black Armrests (additional $43)
* Oval Black Armrests (additional $45)
Also available are optional non-locking Casters (additional $8) and Foot Glides (additional $8)